Ghost Tours of Laramie City, “Terror Behind Stone Walls” is on October 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27 & 31. This tour is a two-part tour, and will last approximately an hour and a half. The tour starts off at the Territorial Prison where thrill seekers will be led through a section of the park by a menacing character, following that, a hayride will wind though downtown Laramie, here the venturesome guest will hear ghostly stories of the gem city and see local historical haunts. After that guests will return to the prison via hayride and finish up the tour in the penitentiary.
- Tickets will go on sale Saturday October 1st.
- Tickets are $13 adults and $10.00 children ages 7-12.
- There are six tours a night starting at 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30.
- Payment in full is required in making your reservations.
- Time slots fill up fast so please call or come down to the Territorial Prison to reserve tickets ahead of time.
- Tickets are kept in will call and you will receive them when you come to take your ghost tour.
- For safety reasons, there is a limit of 35-40 people for each tour.
- Ghost tours are not recommended for children under the age of 7.
- To purchase tickets/ make reservations with a credit card over the phone call (307)745-6161 Ext. 12